Looking to add a photo booth rental to your event in Toronto? Not sure what to look for or how to find a good company? There are a number of important factors to consider when researching and ultimately choosing a photo booth business for your special occasion. As we all know, planning for any type of event can be a time-consuming and strenuous process. Here are four questions to help facilitate your research when it comes to a photo booth rental:
1. What type of equipment do they use?
- Camera/Printer- The quality of a photo booth camera and printer is very important if the quality of prints and/or online photos are important to you. Professional photography cameras, such as DSLR’s, produce amazing images. You should also look for sub-dye printers for the best results. Sub-dye are expensive printers that print very quickly (ours prints in less than 10 seconds) as well as laminates the photos for instant dry photo strips.
- Booth Material-What is it made from? How does it look? Ask for pictures or view images on the company’s website. Cheaply constructed photo booths may be a sign of lower quality end results. We’ve seen materials such as PVC piping and bed sheets.
2. What is included in their packages and pricing?
Many companies offer unlimited photos during the specified rental time. You should also ask if their packages include an event host to help your guests, if there are any additional fees for set up or delivery, and if sales tax is included in their pricing. All our prices include sales tax.
3. What experience and expertise do they have?
First, you want to find out how much experience the company has. It can also be a good idea to see if they can provide references from past clients. Lastly, you can search online to see if there are any reviews from past customers.
4. Do they communicate effectively?
This is a very important item to gauge. Make sure the photo booth company is very responsive to your emails, phone calls, and questions. If they are not, you may run into similar issues the day of your event. 99.9% of the time we will call you back immediately.
Although there are many items to consider when choosing a photo booth company, following these guidelines will help you along the way. If you do, everyone will have a great time using the photo booth, you and your guests will cherish the memories, and things will run smoothly!